The Weston 65-0501-W Weston Vacuum Sealer, Silver is a countertop vacuum sealer with ETL certification and 210 watt motor to provide 23” HG vacuum strength, making this device perfect for both professional and household vacuum sealing use. This Weston Vacuum Sealer is an out-of-chamber sealer which means that for perfect sealing, bags containing a textured or embossed lining are required.
- Commercial quality suction power.
- One touch operation for ease of use.
- One touch control panel.
- Fitted with hands-free and vacuum seal indicator lights.
- Angled vacuum chamber to prevent spillage from entering vacuum chamber.
- Manual seal mode for sealing soft foods.
This sealer can be used for sealing bags up to 11 inches in width. The stylish black design with brushed stainless steel makes it the perfect complement to any kitchen décor. The easy to use control panel gives you the pick of vacuum speed and food choice, which includes two marinate options. The Weston 65-0501-W Weston Vacuum Sealer sells for around $175.
Weston 65-0501-W Functional Versatility
From fresh fruits and vegetables to bulk meats, this vacuum sealer handles just about anything you can fit into the bag. Precious photographs, important documents like birth certificates and car titles can all be preserved and protected from damage by vacuum sealing them. It has a manual seal function so you can control the process and protect your delicate items from damage.
The Weston 65-0501-W Weston Vacuum Sealer, Silver is designed as a counter top machine with fully automatic one touch operation. The panel of this vacuum sealing device has on/off button, start button, seal button, pulse button, accessory button and marinate button, along with vacuum progress indicator lights. The angled vacuum chamber is designed to prevent liquids from entering the vacuum chamber. The marinate mode provides two marinating options.
Ease of Use
To use this Weston vacuum sealer to seal Heat-Seal bags and rolls, follow these five easy steps:
- Select the size bag that you want, drop the item into the bag and place the open end of the bag into the sealer.
- Lower the upper lid and press both sides of the lid until you hear a click.
- Select the required operation and push the start button.
- Sealing is complete when the motor stops and the sealing indicator light turns off.
- Press the open/cancel button to raise the lid and remove the sealed package.
When cutting as custom sized bag from the bag roll, always add three extra inches to make room for the seal and make sure you cut the bag in a straight line. After cutting out the appropriate length of the bag, seal one end of the bag by pressing the manual seal button. Then follow the process listed above to vacuum seal your item.
The Weston 65-0501-W Weston Vacuum Sealer can be cleaned using a damp sponge. As with all electrical appliances, always unplug the machine before any cleaning or maintenance. Clear the gasket from any food debris or particles and dry the machine thoroughly before each use.
The Weston 65-0501-W Weston is a commercial quality sealer with a home machine price. It stands up to the quality that the Weston Vacuum Sealer name is known for. Keep in mind that it does not vacuum seal liquids because it uses heat seal technology.