- Heavy duty oil pump.
- Highly durable stainless steel construction.
- 10 inch removable seal bar with double seal wire.
- Transparent acrylic plastic lid.
- Can be used for packaging liquid and liquid rich foods.
Do you love the convenience of vacuum sealing bulk and left over foods but hate the mess that is associated with it whenever the item contains too much liquid? We’ve all been there. We’ve had the chicken dish that won’t vacuum seal because the juices get sucked out with the air But there is a solution. The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer was designed specifically to seal liquids and all the delicious juices like gravy. This sealer uses a chamber vacuuming which involves sucking out of the air from the whole chamber rather than the bag itself. When the air is sucked out of the entire chamber, the air pressure inside the chamber and in the bag reaches the same level, thus forcing the liquids to stay in the bag.
After the vacuum is created, the bag gets sealed and the air is again applied into the chamber to open it. On top of that, it double seals everything to ensure a complete seal. This machine can attain high levels of vacuum up to 27-29 Hg. The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer retails for around $840.
VacMaster VP210 Functional Versatility
The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer can vacuum seal large items and important documents while also handling bulk dishes. It seals large cuts of game meat, big portions of leftover meals and pretty much anything you want, even those with a heavy liquid content. It even vacuum seals soups, marinades and stew.
The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer is designed as a chamber sealer which does not require an external compressor for vacuum sealing. The body of this vacuum sealer is manufactured using high grade stainless steel. An easy-to-use digital control and an easy-to-read pressure indicator are located on the front panel so you can select the level of vacuum required for whatever you are sealing. This vacuum sealer has a 10” removable seal bar with double seal wire.
The size of vacuum chamber stands at 11.25” x 15.25” x 5” which can accommodate a maximum bag size of 10” x 13”. The see-through plastic lid is made of acrylic. The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer uses a heavy duty ¼ hp oil pump to produce high levels of vacuum of up to 27-29 Hg. The control panel of the VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer contains a vacuum gauge which indicates the vacuum level inside the chamber.
The function lights feature:
- Vacuum – Illuminates to adjust vacuum time as well as during the vacuum process. During set up, adjust the vacuum time using the UP/DOWN Buttons.
- Sealing – Illuminates to adjust vacuum time as well as during the sealing process. During set up, adjust the sealing time using the UP/DOWN Buttons.
- Cooling – Illuminates to adjust vacuum time as well as during the cooling process. During set up, adjust the cooling using the UP/ DOWN buttons.
Working Indicator Light: Illuminates to indicate the machine is in use.
LED Screen (Time): Displays current function or cycle time, measured in seconds.
STOP Button: Press to stop the cycle and it immediately seals the pouch. This button will only work when the machine is in the vacuum process.
SET Button: Press to select the vacuum time, sealing time, or cooling time. Use with the UP/DOWN buttons.
UP/DOWN Buttons: Press to increase or decrease vacuum time, sealing time, or cooling time.
The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer is very easy to use:
- Select an appropriately sized bag.
- Add food or whatever product you want sealed, and place the open end of the bag across the sealing bar in the vacuum chamber.
- Close the door and start the vacuum cycle by using the control knobs.
- The lid of the machine will automatically open when the vacuum cycle is completed.
- Remove the sealed bag after the lid opens.
The VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer requires regular maintenance by topping it with VACMASTER® machine oil. Always remember to unplug the machine before cleaning or performing any maintenance on your machine. You can clean the vacuum sealer by using a damp sponge but never pour water on the machine. For hard stains you can use mild dish soap but be very careful not to use any abrasive cleaners. You should also check the vacuum chamber and gasket to keep them clean and free of food debris. If you find any, wipe them with a clean damp cloth. Make sure to dry the machine thoroughly before using it.
This vacuum sealing device is recommended for small businesses or small restaurants, hunters and fishermen, and chefs who often employ the Sous Vide cooking method. You can also use it for storing food and other household items that require vacuum sealing.