The FoodSaver v3860 Automatic 2-Speed Vacuum Sealer comes in a stylish black chrome finish, making it the perfect addition to any kitchen. This countertop vacuum sealer comes with unique SmartSeal™ technology. All the user has to do is insert the bag into the vacuum channel and wait for it to do the rest. Have something to heat seal? Just place the bag in the machine and push the button. Your sealing doesn’t require any heat? That’s easy, too. Just grab the appropriate accessory and plug it into the port.
- Vertical design to save shelf space.
- Manual bag dispensing and automatic vacuum sealing.
- CrushFree™ Instant Seal helps protect delicate food
- One-touch marinating and vacuum modes.
- Indicator light for troubleshooting.
- Retractable handheld sealer for sealing zipper bags, canister, jars and so on.
- Air tight Heat Seal for storage of food.
The FoodSaver v3860 handles even moist, dry and delicate foods. Can you believe that you can even seal wine and other liquids in the airtight bags and canisters? A built-in roll holder, cutter and bag opener lets you choose the size of bag for your sealing project. This starter kit also includes one 11″ x 10′ FoodSaver Roll, one 8″ x 22′ FoodSaver Roll, five Gallon Size FoodSaver Bags, five Quart Size FoodSaver Bags, one Lunch & Leftover Container, one Sandwich & Snack Container, one 2.5 Qt Quick Marinator, one 1.5 Quart Rectangular Canister with Cheese Grater. The entire package retails for around $260.
FoodSaver v3860 Functional Versatility
Silverware, jewelry, birth certificates, cereal, cheese, and deli meats are just some of the things you can vacuum seal with this machine. Just place them in the bag and press the seal button. It keeps silverware from tarnishing, documents from tearing or yellowing and extends the life of your food. It comes with a retractable handheld sealer so you can extract the air from jars and canisters, too. .
The FoodSaver v3860 Automatic 2-Speed Vacuum Sealer has a great design that allows it to function as both a counter top vacuum sealing machine and a hand held vacuum sealing device. An easy-to-access accessory port creates a different way to vacuum seal. Just choose your mode to seal or marinate. An extra wide sealing strip ensures an air-tight seal.
Ease of Use
Using FoodSaver v3860 is simple. Just follow these steps for perfect vacuum sealing every time:
- Select an appropriately sized bag. You can also choose option a. or b.
You can cut the required length of the bag from the roll by using bag cutter provided in this machine and sealing one side with use of the seal button. Or you can reopen an already sealed bag by opening it with the integrated bag opener.
- Add food or whatever item you wish to seal into the bag and place the end of the bag into the vacuum channel. Once the sealer automatically senses the bag, it will start vacuuming and sealing it.
- Press the PulseVac or Seal/Stop button anytime during the sealing operation to prevent delicate foods from getting crushed,
- Remove the sealed bag after the sealing is complete.
In order to use the retractable handheld vacuum device for vacuum packing or marinating with the FoodSaver accessory:
- Just insert the nozzle of the hose into the port.
- Twist the tab to ensure tight fit.
- Push accessory or marinate button (whichever one you need) to start the motor.
- The motor will run until a vacuum is created.
- The motor will automatically turn off when the vacuum sealing is complete.
The FoodSaver v3860 Automatic 2-Speed Vacuum Sealer is easy to clean and maintain. A special indicator illuminates when the drip tray needs to be emptied. The pull out drip tray is easy to remove and dishwasher safe. Don’t ever keep the appliance plugged in when cleaning.
This FoodSaver v3860 vacuum sealer makes automatic adjustments depending upon whether you are going to seal wet or dry food. This machine comes with everything you need for a successful vacuum sealing operation. The retractable special hand held vacuuming device can be used with other FoodSaver accessories for vacuum sealing jars and canisters or for marinating meats.